What constitutes a successful day as an entrepreneur? Is it the amount of money that you’ve made that day or how much product you were able to get off your shelves? Or is it the fact that you just simply got through the workday without any major hiccups along the way?
The answer, quite simply, will largely depend on the industry and business you are in. A successful day will look different to an F45 franchisee than to an owner of a business in a completely different industry. Here are a few ways to know if you’ve had a prosperous and rewarding day, as an F45 franchise owner.
1. One of the most important aspects of your job as an F45 Training franchisee is that you are delivering, what we believe to be, the best workout in the world to your local market. Perhaps one of the easiest ways to determine whether your day was successful or not is to ask yourself one simple question: ‘Did I deliver the typical F45 high quality HIIT workouts to my community?’ If the answer is yes, congratulations — you had a successful day!
2. As you dig a little deeper into dissecting your workday, consider what type of product you are offering people and the impact that it has on their lives. Our motto is ‘team training, life changing’ for a reason — we are in the business of changing lives. If you’ve successfully delivered the workouts to your community (as determined in question 1) and you impacted someone’s life in a positive way through health and fitness, you’ve done your job!
3. Next thing to consider: how happy your staff is. One of the best ways to measure success is by determining how happy your employees are. Did you do everything in your power to ensure they were prepared for their work day? Did you recognize their efforts or gently redirect them or correct them if they needed it? Don’t forget to look inward as a boss, but remember: perfection isn’t the only way to measure success! If you worked together as a team to deliver quality training to your clients and your team felt motivated and inspired to do so, we’d call that a successful day!
4. Being a franchisee comes with various responsibilities, such as sticking to the business model that was given to you when you joined your franchises network. For F45 franchise owners, we have a business model that we feel confident in, and that we expect our owners to abide by. Therefore, a prosperous day as a franchisee in the F45 network is when you stay within brand guidelines, lean into the F45 brand and utilize the business model resources that are available to you through F45 HQ. We can only succeed together as a unit and when we are given the opportunity to collaborate, great things happen.
5. At the end of the day, you feel good about what you have done in the time you were given. One of the biggest draws of becoming your own boss and being a part of the F45 franchise network is that you get to do something you love, all day every day. It’s important to us that our franchisee’s feel like they are making a difference in their local community, they are meeting and exceeding the goals they’ve set for themselves both personally and professionally, and that they are deeply satisfied with the work in which they’ve chosen to pursue. If at the end of the day, you are happy with the efforts you’ve put forth and you feel good about your chosen career path, a successful day was had.
These five things, although not a complete list, are a few ways to be able to measure whether you have had a lucrative and rewarding work day as an F45 franchise owner.
If you are interested in learning more about a day in the life of an F45 franchisee, our scalable business model and how we operate as a network, reach out to us today. A member of our sales team would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you into the F45 family in the future.Back
This could be a life changing opportunity.